Focus on one resolution at a time.
December is definitely the busiest Month of the Year and last month was no exception! After arriving from a 2 weeks holiday in Denmark we hosted Christmas’s Eve Dinner at our place followed by the organization of our little Princess’s first Birthday Party!Was an intense month and last 2 weeks…Hence my delay in posting!
I am so excited for 2014 and there are so many posts that i want to publish that i don’t even know where to start!
As we are saying Hello to 2014 i am saying goodbye to one of my favorite Years ever! 2013 was incredibly beautiful, special, romantic, challenging, stressful…i was pushed and tested in different ways, I found strength, courage and power in places i never thought! I discovered a different side of me…and that’s what made this year so Amazing that i am sure i will never forget a single day!
There was my affirmation as a Mother and Wife…What a beautiful and rewarding challenge. I have nothing but being Grateful…
Grateful for the house we live in, Grateful for the beautiful choices we make everyday, Grateful for choosing to live a Happy and Healthy Life…Grateful for so many things!!!
I realized – more then ever – that without Health Family and Love we can hardly move forward…at least with a smile on our faces!
I can only wish to keep this beautiful feeling alive and i hope i’m lighting the flame inside of you!
January marks the beginning of a New Year, of a New Month, of a New Chapter…New Goals were set before it’s end….Interesting enough, i hardly heard about New Year’s Resolutions from Friends and Family…but i keep hearing the Gratitude…beautiful and inspiring.
Each January,we resolve to better ourselves in some way. A small percentage of people actually make good on this resolutions. About 75% of people stick to their goals for at least a week, less than half (46%) are still on target six months later, a study found.
It’s hard to keep up the enthusiasm months after you’ve swept up the confetti and cheered for the New Year, but it’s not impossible.
I do have Resolutions and Goals for this year…one of the main one is to keep it up with my Healthy Lifestyle, Healthy Eating Habits, Fitness Routine and keep spreading the “message” and enthusiasm to my Family Friends and Followers around the World.
I can’t wait to launch a project that i have been preparing for a few months now. This Project will lead to another launch and so on…motivation and determination are key to success!
Soon, i am finishing my Naturopathy Course – extremely rewarding and i can’t wait to share with you my findings…
But as important, is to keep enjoying the precious moments with my Family..capture every move with the camera, profit them as much as possible as time flies and some moments, we will never live again…
What about you?
Sometimes the resolutions tend to roll over to the next year…and why?Because we were not committed to them in the 1st place!
1. Make it something you really want. Don’t make it a resolution that you “should” want or what other people tell you to want. It has to fit with your own values.
2. Limit your list to a number you can handle. “It’s probably best to make two or three resolutions that you intend to keep. That way, you’re focusing your efforts on the goals you truly want.
3. Be specific. To be effective, resolutions and goals need to be specific: “exercise more,” instead of “I’m working out at the gym Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 5:30 p.m.”
4. Automate. Automating financial goals can maximize your odds for success without you having to do anything.
5. Make a plan. Rather than stating one daunting goal, create a series of smaller steps to reach it. “Have an action plan”. Figure out exactly what you want to do.
6. Be prepared to change some habits. One reason that resolutions fail is people don’t change the habits that sabotage them. One potent approach is to realize that all you ever have is the present moment. So ask what you can do now that will get you closer to your goal.
It could mean trade-offs such as sacrificing an hour of couch time for your new goals. That’s how you get resolutions implemented. Another good strategy is to arrange your life so you don’t have to wrestle with temptation.
7. Write down the goal and visualize it regularly. Writing and visualizing are effective tools for fulfilling a goal because they fix it firmly in the subconscious.
And if you write down your goals, put them in a prominent place where you’ll view them frequently, such as on the fridge or on your desk.
8. To tell or not? Having someone hold you accountable can be a powerful tool. “In general, making a public commitment adds motivation,
Skip the naysayers, but if you have one or two people in your life who will act as cheerleaders or coaches, share the goal with them.
9. Forgive yourself. If you fall off the wagon, jump back on. Many people fall into the trap of believing that if they stumble, they should give up.
The truth is you don’t have to wait for next year or for some magic moment. Instead, realize that “slipping is part of the process,”,Then, get back to your goals.
Do you still want to change job?Start fresh?Quite Smoking?Start a new diet plan?Travel around the world?Read more?Drink more water?Buy a pet?Fall in Love?Write a book?Be more patient?Be nicer?Be stronger?Have more self-confidence?Help more?
The list goes on…
What are you waiting for?It’s time to be Happy, time for a change, time to smile everyday, time to be nice, time to think more about yourself…
Before moving forward with the next post i wish you nothing but the best for 2014, with loads of good and healthy choices for You and your Family. Hope you keep that beautiful Awareness alive, keep loving Yourself and Nature…Keep living your everyday life as if it was the last day!!!!
Keep motivated and determined to keep following your goals and dreams!It’s never to late to start it all over again…don’t give up and Let’s do it!