Guys…seriously….help yourself!!Sienna was literally licking the bowl!!!
Add this beautiful frosting to Cakes, Cupcakes, Muffins, Cake Pops, Cookies…to seriously whatever you want…even to your brownies..raw or not…
- 1 cup (16 Tbsp) vegan butter, softened
- 2 1/2 cups coconut sugar
- 2/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup dairy-free semisweet chocolate, melted (i melt with the milk) and slightly cooled. I use Dairy free, Gluten Free, Soy free chocolate chips (you can buy at Lotus pharmacy in Taipa
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup unsweetened Almond Milk
- Beat together all ingredients until light and fluffy
- Add the sugar in small amounts until you reach your desired consistency and sweetness. If it becomes too thick, add more almond milk. If it's too thin, add more cocoa powder or powdered sugar.
Delicious and creamy frosting for your Cakes, Cupcakes, Cake Pops, Cookies, Muffins…You name it baby.
- 1/2 cup vegan cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup vegan butter, softened
- 2 1/2 - 3 cups powdered sugar
- 2 tsp - pure vanilla extract
- To a large mixing bowl, add softened cream cheese, softened butter and beat or whisk vigorously to combine. Then add powdered sugar in 1/2 cup increments until thick and spreadable.
- Add more sugar to thicken (optional) . You want this frosting to be pretty thick so it won’t slide around, so keep adding powdered sugar until it reaches the right consistency.
- This vegan cream cheese frosting will firm up slightly in the refrigerator as the butter hardens again, so keep it at room temperature to spread it then you can chill it in the fridge.
December,the twelfth and last month of the year and the first month of meteorological winter in the Northern Hemisphere and in the Southern Hemisphere is the first month of summer. This is the month with the shortest daylight hours of the year in the Northern Hemisphere and the longest daylight hours of the year in the Southern Hemisphere.
December, you are an extremely cozy month…heaters are on, fire places, candles and cozy lights are lit, people are friendlier, there is more feeling of Love and compassion among everybody, decorations are spot on, season’s movies, cartoons and crafts are ready to be explored, you are a month full of festivities, gatherings, travelling, shopping, birthdays, cooking, baking, laughter, celebrations, traditions, fragrance of spices, colours, snow ohhhhh you are definitely the most wonderful time of the year. This is also the month that we tend to let go a little bit of the diet control and indulge a little bit more of the goodies we have around…specially those that are meant to be eaten this season only.
I am no exception…
The agenda is ALWAYS full from the 1st day of this magical month. Just in my Family we celebrate 7 Birthdays including Hubby’s on the 4th (yesterday) and Sienna’s on the 16th. Since i have been cooking non stop, i have voluntarily offered to make my brother-in-law’s Birthday Cake (Dec.1st) – My very own recipe of Carrot Cake with Vegan Cream Cheese Frosting A FAVOURITE!!!!!!And i obviously baked hubby’s Vegan Chocolate Cake that turned out FANTASTIC!!!!All recipes that will definitely feature during this holidays.
From the 8th – 11th we will be out of town on a short getaway, Saturday the 12th is Sienna’s school Christmas Party, 15th we a special friend is turning 1, on 16th is Sienna’s day as well as te Blissful Market Day – Sattva Juicery will be there again!!!From the 17th to the 23rd the focus will be on putting together the last touches for X’mas and for me, is reflexion time as well. We can’t forget the meaning of Christmas.
Talking about reflexion, December is a month where i take the time to “analyse” what happened in the previous 11 months…a time where i see if my objectives and golas were accomplished, a time to make new Resolutions, a time to think again outside the box and dare to make cool goals for the year that will start in a few weeks. How was your 2015?Did you accomplish all your goals?Did you stay true to yourself and to your objectives?What do you need to improve?How will you rock 2016?I love answering these questions. I consider December the First and Last “chapter” of the book as we are saying goodbye to 11 previous great chapters but welcoming bran new 11!Here, we have the chance to plan/visualize the next year ahead with strong wills and wants…then, is up to us to follow it true…and reach again December, and see if you made your dreams come true.
Happy Holidays and Have a magical month Everybody
Love and Peace in our hearts