Guilt Free Banana Pancakes
These pancakes are vegan, gluten and sugar-free and it’s the best pancakes recipe I’ve ever tried, it’s so awesome and really easy to make. This is a healthy version of pancakes with less cholesterol and fat than other recipes. It tastes amazing, you’re gonna love it too.
- 1 cup rice flour
- 1 cup oat flour
- 2 teaspoons gluten-free baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup almond milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 2 bananas
- Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl
- Mix wet ingredients in another bowl
- Add sliced bananas and blend until smooth. You also can add smashed bananas, so you won't need to blend.
- Combine dry and wet ingredients with a blender or with a wood spoon.
- Place ¼ cup of batter in a hot pan lightly greased (i use coconut oil) and cook for about two minutes for each side.
- Serve with sliced banana and maple syrup if you prefer.