These pancakes are vegan, gluten and sugar-free and it’s the best pancakes recipe I’ve ever tried, it’s so awesome and really easy to make. This is a healthy version of pancakes with less cholesterol and fat than other recipes. It tastes amazing, you’re gonna love it too.
- 1 cup rice flour
- 1 cup oat flour
- 2 teaspoons gluten-free baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup almond milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 2 bananas
- Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl
- Mix wet ingredients in another bowl
- Add sliced bananas and blend until smooth. You also can add smashed bananas, so you won't need to blend.
- Combine dry and wet ingredients with a blender or with a wood spoon.
- Place ¼ cup of batter in a hot pan lightly greased (i use coconut oil) and cook for about two minutes for each side.
- Serve with sliced banana and maple syrup if you prefer.
Summer is ALL about being fun, colourful, tasty, skinny, sexy, tanned, light meals, and yummy desserts/ice creams!!!
Chia seeds are a great superfood booster, so why not add them to your yoghurt, smoothies, juices, cereals, muffins, salads… even popsicles!
I LOVE chia pudding and I love coconut milk, so i came across these yummy Guilt Free Summer indulgences.These are the perfect healthy treats and will satisfy all your sugary cravings, especially when its hot outside!These chia pops are super refreshing, delicious and the raw chocolate coating adds a bit of crunch. It’s amazing how easy it is to make popsicles which are great for the kids (and adults too!). I’m so in LOVE!!
You can change your fruits. From Strawberry to Raspberries, Bananas to Blueberries…you choose!!!
The results… fabulous! The texture, the flavour and the little bits of fruit in each bite. They are refreshing and delicious and virtually guilt free! Don’t be scared, give them a try!
Enjoy your homemade chia popsicles!!
- 1/2 cup lite coconut milk
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 3/4 cup raspberries
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp sweetened shredded coconut
- Combine all ingredients in a large container. Mix well and close container; refrigerate 4 hours so the chia expands. Pour into 4 popsicle molds and freeze overnight.