Guys…seriously….help yourself!!Sienna was literally licking the bowl!!!
Add this beautiful frosting to Cakes, Cupcakes, Muffins, Cake Pops, Cookies…to seriously whatever you want…even to your brownies..raw or not…
- 1 cup (16 Tbsp) vegan butter, softened
- 2 1/2 cups coconut sugar
- 2/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup dairy-free semisweet chocolate, melted (i melt with the milk) and slightly cooled. I use Dairy free, Gluten Free, Soy free chocolate chips (you can buy at Lotus pharmacy in Taipa
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup unsweetened Almond Milk
- Beat together all ingredients until light and fluffy
- Add the sugar in small amounts until you reach your desired consistency and sweetness. If it becomes too thick, add more almond milk. If it's too thin, add more cocoa powder or powdered sugar.